Workplace EV Charging
The Workplace Grant Scheme and How it Works
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a government scheme for electric vehicles, offered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles.
- The Workplace Charging Scheme provides £500 per socket of an electric vehicle charging unit, that you install.
- You can make a claim for up to 20 charge points, on the Workplace Charge Scheme.
- You can’t back-claim for old charge stations.
How Do I Qualify?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is available to any business, charity or public authority.
- You must have off-street parking.
- No electric vehicle proof is needed, but you will need to clarify a need for the business.
- You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer.
How does the Workplace Charging Scheme work?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based system.
- Fill in our Work Charger Scheme application form
- If your application is successful, you’ll be emailed a voucher code which you can then present to your OLEV-approved installer. They will then be able to arrange an installation date with you.
- The voucher code is valid for 4 months.
Step by Step
The Workplace Charger Scheme is a voucher-based system.
Step 1: Fill in an application form
Step 2: If your application is successful, you will then be emailed a voucher code. This can then be presented to your OLEV-approved installer.
Step 3: The installer will arrange to install your electrical vehicle charging unit. The voucher code, however, is only valid for 4 months.
To claim £500 off the cost of installing a workplace electric vehicle charge point, just fill in the workplace charging form, and our Customer Care team will do the rest!